Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Updates

Nowra continues to be the place to tick. Some notable ascents of late include, Will Curry cranking his way along the roof and up the wall to complete Attack Mode 32. Bloc strongman, Marc Edwards cruised his way up the climb known in polite circles as 'Sandy Beaches', Sperm Bitches 31 and Pickles, Nick Cormack, did the feisty Sideshow Bob 27 over at Bartondale. Visiting American Chris Linder crushed Slip Slop Slap 29 into submission, having recently made short work of Punks and various other slabs in Victoria.
Brecon Littleford ticked off Livin' The Hustlers Dream 28, reporting unbelievably good conditions over at the Hood. G-Banger, Luke Gelan, topped out on Still Life With Chalk Bag 26 after taking a "deck" fall onto the halfway ledge. Undeterred the Sutherland Slinger went back up and sent the rig. Norrie, Matt Norgrove, ticked off Butts Of Beef 25, his hardest Nowra tick to date. As for me, I was keen for a tick, but I neeed some 2009 climbing Karma. So I strapped some home-made, cardboard, South Australian number plates onto my car, changed my name to 'GeBreton', drank a litre of Murray River water and sent Loverboy 30.

1 comment:

Lee Cujes said...

Nice news! I find out more what's been happening here than on any forum. Keep up the good reportage and sendage.